Expletus Consulting Services, LLC is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Program Management candidate to place with one of our preferred clients in Columbia, MD. As the Program Manager the selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of the Shark Seer Program.
- Candidate will be responsible for any task/proposal development, task target pricing, contract negotiation and contract compliance.
- Proposal preparation may include assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract.
- You may also assist the sales team in the selling of the Shark Seer Program and tools suite to prospective other Government customers.
- In addition, the Shark Seer Program Manager will ensure master program schedule is created and followed, develop solutions to program challenges, and direct the program and staff to ensure the successful completion of the program portfolio of Cyber engineers and Cyber Defense Analysts are on schedule and on budget.
- As the Shark Seer Program Manager your responsibilities include governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and program process improvement.
- The Shark Seer PM will also be responsible for gathering metrics to show success and create/complete program deliverables to ensure we are meeting contract requirements as set forth in the contract.
- As part of being the Shark Seer PM you will plan set program goals and milestone; conduct risk assessments and create risk mitigation plans; detect and solve program issues. As the PM the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Be able to develop and execute different risk management strategies
- Plan and set program goals and milestones
- Be able to clearly define requirements and make targets accordingly
- Be able to identify additional resources and staff those positions
- Supervise the program engineering team and the program cyber data analysis team to deliver and exceed mission needs.
- Manage conflicts within competing priorities as well as conflicts with other teams and organizations within the same customer space.
- Perform team assessment and evaluate them
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and developing plans for implementation
- Ensure compliance with customer, program and Intel Security Public Sector standards, policies and procedures Skills and Specifications
- Candidate must have good understanding of Program and project management best practices
- Candidate must have good communication skills and should be able to motivate teams.
- Candidate must be comfortable with briefing Senior Government Personnel to include the Agency, Department of Defense (DOD), Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) and Members of Congress.
- Candidate must be proficient in programmatic functions such as hours tracking and reporting, creation of status reports, and track those hours against funding supplied by the customer
- Candidate must have analytical skills to identify trends and create action plans to take advantage or correct of those trends
- Candidate must display good leadership skills
- Candidate must have good organization, presentation and customer service skills.
- Candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Possess a TS/SCI with CI Polygraph clearance (Full Scope Polygraph preferred)
- MS in Computer Science (or similar degree) or BS in Computer Science (or similar degree) and at least or equivalent work experience in Cyber Security Consulting
- Requires an active Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Clearance
- Understand Intel Security (McAfee) Security Architecture and multi-tier security infrastructure
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiar with the Intelligence Community and the mission of the Supported AgencyPreferred Qualifications:
- CISSP certification is highly desirable
- PMP Certification is highly desirable
- Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable.
Job Category: Professional Services
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Business Group: The Security Group combines employees with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. The Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide. The Key qualifications for this position are (in order) Program Management Experience, Knowledge of NSA, Knowledge of Cyber Security Strategies and Tactics, Full Scope Clearance